Connecting Worldpay and Splitit requires that you first adjust settings in your Worldpay admin, then add your Worldpay credentials to Splitit.
Log into your Worldpay Merchant Administration Interface account and navigate to the installation menu.
- 1.In your Adyen account, access your dedicated Merchant ID (MID) for Splitit transactions.
- 2.Under Integration > Configuration Details set Capture Delay to Off.
Contact your Worldpay account manager or customer support and request that they enable the following in your Worldpay account:
- Multiple Partial Captures: Have your Merchant ID (MID) set to accept "Multiple Partial Captures." This will enable several smaller captures for one total authorization.
- Tokenization: Have tokenization enabled. This payment processing is done using a token, instead of sharing PAN details over the network.
Make sure that you receive email confirmation of your changes.
Under Integration > Merchant Channel > Merchant Channels (Production), add the webhook sending address "https://notifications.splitit.com/worldpay" next to http. Alternatively, if you are just testing, add the address "https://notifications.sandbox.splitit.com/worldpay" under Merchant Channels (Test). For either environment, select the webhooks for CAPTURED, REFUNDED, REFUND_FAILED, SENT_FOR_REFUND, and REFUNDED_BY_MERCHANT in the http row under Merchant Channel Events, then click Save Settings.
Under Account > Profile, fetch your Merchant Code and XML Password.
- 1.Go to Integration > 3DS Field
Fetch your Org Unit ID, API ID (iss) and API Key (this is referred to as 3DS Flex API Key at Splitit).
Add your Worldpay credentials into your Splitit Merchant Portal under Credentials > Gateway Provider Credentials by selecting Worldpay from the list.
Add your Worldpay Merchant Code and Password and click Save. 3DS merchants (Europe) should add API ID (iss), Org Unit ID and 3DS Flex API Key in addition (see above for finding these).
- 1.Initiate a test by going to Create Plan in your Splitit merchant portal.
- 2.Enter a total amount for your plan then click Continue.
- 3.Select Copy Link at the bottom, then go that link by pasting the URL in your browser.
- 4.Checkout in the Splitit form using the test card:Visa4111-4111-4111-4111Any 3 digitsAny future date.
- 5.Look for the transaction either in your Splitit merchant portal or on the gateway side.
For any additional assistance please contact your personal Onboarding Manager or the Onboarding Team at [email protected]
Last modified 12d ago