Connecting Adyen to Splitit requires that you request permissions and adjust configurations on your Adyen account, then add your Adyen credentials to Splitit.
2. Add a new webservice user yourself to that MID:
- Go to Account > API credentials
- Click Create new credential on the top right corner of the page.
- Add "Splitit" as the Note
- Copy your User Name and Password and save them for future reference
- Save your settings
1. Have Adyen support do the following:
- enable the API PCI payments role for your new webservice user. You will need to provide Splitit’s PCI certificate to Adyen to enable this option. To fetch it, please contact your onboarding manager at [email protected]
- enable Multiple Partial Captures, which ensures that unclaimed amounts after an initial capture are not automatically cancelled.
- enable the Recurring Role permission on your new webservice user. If this is not done, subsequent installment authorizations will be declined by Adyen.
We strongly recommend that ask for written confirmation from Adyen when these settings have been enabled.
Configure Manual Capture Delay
- 1.In your Adyen portal, go to Account > Merchant Account and choose the relevant account (MID):
2. Go to Account > Merchant Settings
3. Set Capture Delay to Manual as per the below example:
1. In your Adyen portal, go to Developers > Webhooks
2. Add a new webhook by clicking +Webhook.
3. Click Add next to Standard webhook (JSON, SOAP, HTTP Post).
4. On the next screen, click the pencil next to General > Server configuration.
5. Enter the URL as: https://notifications.splitit.com/adyen, set the communication Method to HTTP POST and set the Encryption protocol to TLSv1.2. Click Apply.
- 6.Scroll down to Additional settings then click the pencil next to 3D Secure. Select Include 3D Secure Result then click Apply.
- 7.Click the pencil next to Acquirer. Select Include Acquirer Reference and Include ARN. Click Apply.
- 8.Click Save changes.
- 1.In your Adyen admin, go to Account > API URLs
- 2.Under Additional data settings, enable Network Transaction Reference
- 3.Click Save configuration
You will need the following Adyen credentials for your Splitit account.
- 1.Merchant Account
- This is the name of the new dedicated MID account created for Splitit transactions
- 2.User Name
- Get this from Account > API Details, you should have copied this in Add a User above
- Get this from Account > API Details, you may have copied this in Add a User above
- 4.Company Name
- This is the name of your main Adyen account, the same Company name that is entered when logging into your Adyen account (as shown in the screenshot below).
- 5.Random String
- Go to Account > API URLs
- For non-EU Merchants, refer to Authorise URL and for EU/UK merchants, refer to Authorise 3DS URL.
In the respective URL, you will find a string which is a mixture of alphanumeric characters, for example 645506270hr65p28. Copy this string.
Add your five Adyen credentials from the section above into your Splitit Merchant Portal under Credentials > Gateway Provider Credentials by selecting Adyen from the list.
- 1.Initiate a test by going to Create Plan in your Splitit merchant portal.
- 2.Enter a total amount for your plan then click Continue.
- 3.Select Copy Link at the bottom, then go that link by pasting the URL in your browser.
- 4.Checkout in the Splitit form using the test card:Visa4111-4111-4111-4111Any 3 digitsAny future date.
- 5.Look for the transaction either in your merchant portal or on the gateway side.
For any additional assistance please contact your personal Onboarding Manager or the Onboarding Team at [email protected]
Last modified 13d ago